Telstra IP Telephony (TIPT) gives you all the features and functionality of a traditional on-site phone system. Plus the savings, reliability and performance advantages of integrating the Telstra Next IP® network into your framework. TIPT doesn’t involve expensive equipment or excessive capital expenditure. Your options range from pre-packaged end-to-end solutions, through to completely customised and configurable solutions based on your commercial, financial and operational needs.
TIPT can offer customer a comprehensive enterprise Voice Application with the latest IP Telephony features and simple self administration capability.
Telstra IP Telephony solutions allow the customer to access:
- easy to use Telephony for users and groups
- applications for: Mobile workers, Execs/PAs, General Users, Small Workgroups and Multi-site Businesses
- services that are dynamic to manage and use
- cost effective with no complex servers and software to manage
- services that are fully networked for user access and enterprise-wide group services.
The TIPT Services (features) that can be sold to eligible customers under this Promotion are:
- Basic Pack
- Standard Pack
- Executive Pack
- (together are the Regular User Feature Packages).
Telstra IP Telephony solutions provide a range of traditional and new telephony features over an IP network.
Delivers a broad set of differentiated, value-added communication services – ranging from media-orientated services such as voice mail, auto attendant, to personal calling functions such as; selective call forwarding, simultaneous ring, and dial by name.
Uses multiple tiers of intuitive, easy-to-use web interfaces to simplify configuration and management of services for the end-user, group administrator and enterprise administrator.
- Easy to Manage
- Cost Effective Solution
- Telstra’s Integrated Network