SIP Connect are voice plans that run over the top of a Telstra Next IP ® network connection, and are available to new and existing Telstra Business Systems (TBS) customers only.
TBS SIP Connect plans offer a single monthly price-point that includes;
- A bundle of Voice Line Extensions (VLE’s) – phone lines,
- All voice carriage access costs, and
- A range of included call types (excluding calls to premium numbers and IDD calls)
The longer the contract term and/or the more Voice Line Extenstions in your TBS SIP Connect plan, the more value you will receive.
- You can choose your contract length, you must select from a 1, 2 or 3 year contract length
- You can choose the number of voice line extensions required for each site (from 2+ to 40+).
- Additional 1+ voice line extensions can be taken as an add-on.
- Monthly spend includes:
- local calls
- National long distance (STD ®) calls
- Calls from your fixed line to mobiles All to standard numbers while in Australia
- Installation fee is waived when connecting to a 3 year contract term (otherwise charged at $500)
- Simple, all inclusive price helping to give budget certainty to customers
- Foreseeable value in longer terms offers
- Flexible plan options
- Fulfilling customers’ needs for a SIP Connect offer from Telstra