Telstra have a range of payment options available so you can fit your business with the latest systems and a complete communications solution to fit your specific needs.
No need for large capital outlay, you have the ability to repay your equipment over monthly instalments across either a 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 month contract term.
If you are not purchasing your phone system outright, you can choose any one of a number of repayment options that will be charged to your monthly Telstra account.
TBS Repayment Option (TBS RO)
Available on phone systems to the value of $1,000 to $15,000. Commit to either a 12 or 24 month term, plus a Maintenance Agreement, you have the option to pay it out early.
Lease or Rent
Capital Finance provide you with the option to lease or rent your system (including installation costs and excluding maintenance fees) over 36, 48 or 60 month terms.
Standard credit criteria apply, and there are charges for paying it out early.
Choice of voice pricing plans
Along side your repayment option, there are a range of competitive Telstra call plans to meet different expenditure profiles for you to choose between.
- TBS Business Connect Plans taken over 36, 48 or 60 month terms, include a rebate of either 12%, 14% or 16% off eligible calls made on your Telstra account.
- TBS SIP Connect Plans a range of voice plans that run over a Telstra Next IP ® network connection, and are available to new and existing Telstra Business customers.
- All-4-Biz Plans allow business customers to bundle eligible services onto one account level plan. Many of these services can benefit from attractive call rates and discounts.
- BusinessLine Plans are Telstra’s simplified range of BusinessLine plans which offer great value and “cost certainty”.
- T-Bundle BizEssentials® is a range of bundled plans which offers Telstra customers the ability to combine their fixed phone line and broadband on one low bundled price on one bill, with essential calling, data and value added services included.