A Few short years ago Data traffic represented around 15% of an average business communications flow. Today, data has surpassed that of traditional voice where we communication through data mediums like email and SMS more and more.
This has added further pressure on existing business resources. SGT-iT can meet your immediate IT needs and handle them on an on-going basis. We can tackle your computer problems over the phone, direct dial into your network or fix them on the spot at your site. We can help you with day to day services - if you don't have your own in-house expert- or if your IT department needs additional support.
SGT-iT provide a wide range of solutions for today’s business data requirements, be it a WAN, VPN, ISDN, ADSL, TID, BDSL, DDS, Frame Relay or a simple Internet connection, SGT-iT is able to consult on the right product, project manage installation and maintain the site.
IT Consulting Services
IT Consulting Services
SGT-it can manage your IT requirements and advise you on the right hardware / software to help enhance your business rather than just serving your current needs.
SGT-iT consultants are both experts with voice and emerging convergent technologies such as VoiP. We can integrate your communication systems by linking your computer network with your telephone system and show you the cost benefits of combining your networks.
Whatever you want your IT system to be SGT-iT has the expertise, resources and dedication to deliver it.
Software / Hardware Soultions
SGT-iT can supply and installing computer hardware and software.
SGT-iT will evaluate the way you do business and talior a solution based on your budget and will hand-pick the products that best serve the needs of your business.
Our criteria for selecting hardware partners include product quality, manufacturer support and technical backing, long-term viability and innovation.
SGTiT can pre-configure all hardware components before they are delivered. This reduces set-up time and the risk of errors occurring while on your premises. We can also provide cost efficient licensing options on your software.
SGTiT Recommend and endorse Telstra Internet Direct for your Business Internet & Data requirements.
Standard features and benefits of Telstra Internet Direct include:
- Tier One ISP - you connect to one of Australia's largest Tier 1 Internet backbone providers.
- Geographic reach - over 85 PoPs (Points of Presence) across Australia provide a solution in capital cities and most regional areas.
- High Speed access up to 20 meg
- Dedicated Internet access - fast, Internet access with a high level of reliability.
- Extensive choice of data access methods - including dedicated modem, ISDN, ADSL, Business DSL, Megalink, DDS Fastway®, Frame Relay, ATM and Ethernet MAN to suit your access requirements.
- Range of speeds - from up to 56kbps with dedicated modems through to up to 1Gbps with Ethernet MAN.
- Seamless solutions - you can choose from a range of packages bundling Internet connectivity via high speed data access services. You can provide your own customer equipment or Telstra can source, install and (in some cases) support the equipment for you.
- Specialist customer support - 24/7 technical help desk and network management.
- Static IP addresses - up to 512 IP addresses.
- Optional features - including BGP-4 routing, Primary/Secondary DNS, Secondary MX, proxy cache to assist managing your network.
- Online management & reporting tools - for analysing and managing Internet business requirements including real time traffic statistics and weekly reporting, plus secure online statement of charges and account management
Telstra Internet Direct‘s domestic Internet backbone in Australia interconnects with one of the world’s leading global Internet/IP backbones operated by Reach Inc., a Telstra joint venture company, providing you with an extensive level of global Internet connectivity, reachability and performance. Click here for details of the Global Internet Network.
Telstra Internet Direct domestic/global network interconnectivity is seamlessly provided through resilient, diverse multi-Gigabit bandwidth Points-of-Interconnect (POI) in Sydney and Perth.